Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I know, I know...

...I'm slacking lately on the posts!! I have a lot of great excuses like a stomach bug that lasted for over a week in our house, followed by congestion/sinus stuff that eventually led to a double ear infection for Reid :( Our poor little people have had a really rough time since they turned 1...I dont' think they have enjoyed being 1 very much so far! They are FINALLY getting better and hopefully their energy levels will be back to normal soon. This morning was the first time in 2 1/2 weeks that Reid & Louisa were actually standing up at their toy basket when I left for work. Promise to get more posts (with pics) up soon. I'm way behind...still need to post from the birthday party and R&L's dedication service at church.

Be back soon :)

No comments:

About Us...

Visitors to this page