Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Pigtails for the Princess and a Haircut for the Big Boy!

Seriously...
Does it get...
Much cuter......than this???
This momma sure doesn't think so!! Louisa's hair has really grown a lot lately, so one of the first things she says when she gets up is, "Bair bow?" as in, "Can I please get a hair bow to get my hair out of my eyes?!?" So, pigtails have quickly become our favorite new hairstyle.

But Louisa says...don't worry...

Even with pigtails...
I can still...
Twirl my hair...
Just like...My Momma taught me :)
Look at our Big Boy with his new haircut...

Our neighbor, Laura, gave Reid his first haircut. He was an absolute angel the whole time! I definitely think it helped that he was watching cartoons on their big screen TV :) That first haircut made such a difference...it was like with just a few snips of his hair, he went from my baby to my big boy. I miss the baby look, but it really was time for a cut. And...look how handsome he is with his new do!

No comments:

About Us...

Visitors to this page