Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy 17 Month Birthday, Babies!!








Talk about growing up! Wow, what a difference a month makes! Reid and Louisa amaze us daily with the new things they are saying and doing. For a long time we have referred to Reid and Louisa as "Bubby and Sissy." Well, this month they started calling each other "Bubba" and "Sissy!" The love that is in their voice when they call each other's names just absolutely makes my heart melt. We love to go on walks in the evening...R&L love riding in the wagon, waving at all the neighbors and barking at all the dogs we see ;) It has been great to get outside now that the weather is warmer...I can't wait to see you at the pool and the beach this summer. Every month when I write your updates here, I think that I can't possibly love you more and every month you prove me wrong! The best part of my day is definitely coming home and seeing 4 bright little eyes peeking up over the couch at me followed by "Momma!" and the pitter-pat of your precious little feet coming around to the gate where you know I'll come pick you up. I'm so proud to be your Momma and I am so proud of all of the new things you are learning. You are so precious to me, sweet Reid and Louisa!

1 comment:

Malissa and Brad said...

What a lucky little girl to look so much like her mommy!

About Us...

Visitors to this page